Act Today To Protect Your Family
Whether you are facing a family law problem or you anticipate a family law issue in the future, you need to take action to defend your legal rights and your future. An experienced family law attorney is what you need to guide you through the complicated process of family law.
At Levo-Donohoo, LLC, we have decades of experience in representing the needs of our Illinois community. We are committed to seeking the best possible outcome in each case in a swift and efficient manner.
How Our Experience Becomes Your Advantage
Each area of family law has the potential to have a drastic impact on you and your loved ones’ future. We can help you protect your best interests in family law needs such as:
- Divorce – a marital separation can become extremely complicated in contentious areas like asset division and alimony. We can help keep things civil while defending your best interests.
- Adoption – the adoption process is complex with needlessly time-consuming formal procedures. We know what it takes to lead you through every hurdle in your adoption process.
- Guardianship – when life changes unexpectedly and you need to either establish or contest guardianship, make sure you have experienced legal counsel on your side.
- Child custody and child support – while you want to be sure that you are doing what is best for your children, you need to protect your interests as well. We can help you through this delicate situation.
- Orders of protection – if you are facing domestic violence, we can assist you in drafting an order of protection.
We know how challenging family law cases can be and the different ways to settle these problems. We will explore every option available in your situation. We also have the skills to act as a mediator for divorce. By acting as an impartial third party, we strive to help both sides settle disputes amicably. We want to help everyone reach an agreement that they can be satisfied with.
Local Representation You Can Depend On
We are a team of lawyers devoted to serving the needs of our community. If you are ready to meet with an attorney who is as dedicated to your needs as you are, contact us today.