We Take Traffic Violations And Misdemeanors Seriously
Have you been pulled over and ticketed for no reason? Are you having trouble navigating a drunk driving arrest? Don’t go through this or challenge the justice system alone. Contact the staff at Levo-Donohoo, LLC, to schedule a consultation for your claims.
Our experienced lawyers are well-versed in matters of Illinois traffic law, and we use years of training to take on these charges and help restore your right to drive. In fact, traffic law infractions that we handle include:
- Speeding tickets
- Excessive speeding tickets
- Reckless driving
- Stop-sign violations
- Lane violations
- Moving violations
- Nonmoving violation
Help For Misdemeanor Charges
In addition to traffic law, we also help in defense of minor criminal charges. Our attorneys help fight misdemeanor charges including but not limited to:
- Sale of liquor to a minor
- Illegal possession by a minor
- Flee or attempt to elude a peace office
- Fleeing the scene of a crime
- Driving under the influence
- Driving without a license
- Public indecency
Penalties for misdemeanors can include the following:
- Class A Misdemeanor – Up to one year in jail and fines of up to $2,500.
- Class B Misdemeanor – Up to 180 days in jail and fines of up to $1,500.
- Class C Misdemeanor – Up to 30 days in jail and fines of up to $1,500.
At Levo-Donohoo, LLC, our attorneys stay up to date on changes to the law and work hard to find creative solutions for their clients. We are proud of our good reputation in St. Clair and Madison counties, which allows us to negotiate for reduced charges or altered sentences in certain situations. No matter the case, we will always seek the best possible outcome for every client, even if that means going to trial.
Start Your Defense Today
If you are facing traffic violations or other misdemeanor charges, turn to Levo-Donohoo, LLC, for help. Call our office at 618-414-8428 or reach out online. We can meet with you in East Alton or Troy.